Whether your project is for a professional Sales & Training, Client Testimonials, Patient Story, or Fundraising Campaign video, we collaborate with you throughout the process ensuring the end results not only tell a story, but do so in the most effective and eye catching way.
Our key video production stages from concept through to delivery include:
Each of these stages is as important as the next.
Free Video Consultation
If this is your first time of working with Minamonfilm we start with a free video consultation. We will ask you all the necessary questions to understand how we can help you achieve your objectives using video so we can then put together a quote. If you would like to arrange a Free Video Consultation click here.
We like to meet with our clients to get to know them, each project begins with a discovery process that helps us understand you, your target audience and key messages. Minamonfilm are great storytellers and we make producing a video as easy as possible for you and will handle your video from initial ideas through to delivery. Plus we are happy for you to be involved as much or as little as you like.
Pre-Production - Planning
- Research - identifying your target audience and key messages
- Casting for actors, presenters, voiceover artists when appropriate
- We will put a crew together specifically for your shoot depending on what's required
- Location planning
- Studio hire if required
- Prop sourcing if required
Production – Lights, Camera, Action
- Filming - interviewees vox pops staff etc
- Actors/presenters locations & studios, cameras rolling
- We will direct the shoot ensuring sound and pictures are captured at top HD quality
- Our crew will aim to cause as little disruption to your business as possible
- During this time we ensure time is put to maximum use
Post-Production – The Edit
- Music sourcing - help you find the perfect track quickly and easily
- Editing video footage • Adding titles and graphics
- Editing the soundtrack, adding sound effects, music, etc.
- Colour and exposure correction
- Additional filming if required ("pick-up" shots)
- All branding guidelines will be followed
In most small video projects, you will see the rough cut in as little as 7 to10 days from production. Then with feedback from you, revisions are made and the audio and visual elements are polished. All of our video projects allow for an initial rough cut and then minor client revisions, which is generally more than enough to deliver an outstanding video.
Videos are delivered in agreed file formats, plus you may want your film to be viewed online so we'll compress it to very high standards and upload to your desired video file sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo. Plus if you need it, we can handle the technical requirements too, like hosting and distribution.